Designs By Jewel

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally!!

So the wireless in the laptop has been in and out for awhile now.(Thanks baby Gage) So I am not able to get on as much as I used to. Well then the other week my photobucket stopped uploading my photos. I was a little po'd cause I pay for the darn thing but they said it was on my end. So Im breaking down and sending the laptop into get fixed. I think I have almost everything off of it so if they have to clear everything out which I hear they love to do. So since my mom has two computers at her casa she let me use one YAY which means I can use photobucket again so Im back hehe

Okay so to start off I joined a new CT. The lovely Kara has let me join up on her team. Im so excited now I just need to get to work LOL You can check out her blog here

http://www.faithfuldesignzbykara.blogspot.com/

and here store is here

http://creativescrapsstore.com/

Next is two tags I got done with Vivkis lovely kit



and



Kit Credit
The kit is called "Holiday Glitz" by Gemini Creationz
You can buy this kit at Spoil Me Pink Scraps

No comments: